Sunday, March 29, 2009

Part 2: What Better Way To Say Goodbye Than Saying Hello?

I realized that no one could comment on the original post. So I had to re-post it to fix the comment settings. Sorry you guys =)

--


July 20
3:00 AM

BuBader:
ishga3da itsaween?

Rockprincess:
packing, stupid!

BuBader:
oo 9a7 7ag spaania!

Rockprincess:
Spain...

BuBader:
inzain :p ! laymittaa bitimeen?

Rockprincess:
8 weekss .. shay chithee

BuBader:
AAAAAAAAAAAAH! bitdisheen online 9a7?!!?

Rockprincess:
maaaaaybe (A)! sh3alaik :P !

BuBader:
plz :( ! btw7sheeni wayed!

Rockprincess:
inzain inzain :P il try!

BuBader:
aktblachh plane letter?!

Rockprincess:
9IJ!?!? u wanna WRITE ME A PLANE LETTER?! :O :D

BuBader:
eeeeeee shrayech?! 3ashan itfakreen feeni winti fil 6ayara! ;)

Rockprincess:
wayed mitfaa2il.. ! zain etha feek shadda 3a6ni il plane letter =D!!

BuBader:
3ashanichh aktib alf plane letter (k)

Rockprincess:
yeahh whatever =P

BuBader:
sima3t 3'ayyarti ra8mech :P

Rockprincess:
sh3arfk fe ra8mi?!

BuBader:
a3arfa ;) 36 ...

Rockprincess:
inzain..

BuBader:
il baagi fil daleel ;)

Rockprincess:
sa5eef tara mat'9a7ik

BuBader:
inzain.. 361.... 9a7?!

Rockprincess:
bassik :S ..

BuBader:
ok ok.. ana abeech broo7ch ta36eeni ra8michh m3a inna i can get it etha kint abee ;)

Rockprincess:
whatever.. 3a6ni ra8mk 3ayal (A)

BuBader:
bta9leen feeni 9ij?!!?

Rockprincess:
madry! etha 7asait abee a36eek ra8mi il call u :P

BuBader:
36XXXXX ! .. an6er il youm ili agdr asm3 9otich yal 3'aalya..

Rockprincess:
anyway i have to finish my packing! fa ba7acheek 2mrw or something

BuBader:
plz timmayy :( !

Rockprincess:
haha laish

BuBader:
madry artaa7 etha asolif wyach..

Rockprincess:
um.. i have to go ok? bye

--

I don't like him.. I mean.. he's entertaining I guess. It's nice to get that kind of attention, but it's not like he's in love with me or anything. I hope not..
If I don't like him, then why have I spent the last ten days talking to him for hours and hours?
Whatever.. he's just playing around... I'm sure he is.
Anyway.. I should finish my packing 9ij 9ij..



July 25
8:30 PM

At the airport.

So, I ate. My brothers are playing their video games and my parents are having boring conversations. UGH I'M SO BORED. ANOTHER HALF HOUR FOR THIS PLANE!
OK fine, I'll call someone.. let's go through my contacts...

Ahmed
Amoon
Asoom

...
boring boring boring
...
Baba
Bam
BuBader

BuBader... hehe I wonder what his voice sounds like... I wonder how he'll react when he finds out it's me..

Calling
BuBader...
dootdoot...dootdoot...dootdoot...

No answer.

Damn. I'm boarding now anyway! Fine I'll text him so he can find out inna I called him then he'll feel SO bad that he missed the call haha.

To: BuBader
heyy this is rockprincess.. i tried to call uu bas shaklk ur busy. im headin to the plane noww fa il talk to u soon :P
Sent.

Then my phone started playing a guitar tune. My ringtone. Wow it hasn't even been a minute since I sent the text!!
Caller: BuBader

"hello?"
"halla2..."
"umm..hi? :P" [jeez is this going to be awkward?!]
"rockprincess?"
"duh.." [i7liff 3aad]
"sha5barich shmsawya?!"
"good goodd u?!"
"7amdillah ib5air daamich ib5air"
"...." [oo ba3dain ya3ni?!]
"sorry ma shilta misa3a bs l2ni kint m3a yadditi oo kanat tabeeni asa3edha fe shay fa il telephone ma kan fe yadi"
"oh haha cute" [its either cute cause hes close to his family, or creepy cause hes too attached..]
"inzain.. mabee a2a5rch 3la 6ayartichh! ..ihtami fe roo7ichh oo aham shay tgreen il plane letter mali ha!"
"hahaha inzain inzain" [la walla?]
"yalla 3ayal.. take care"
"bye"

Well.. that was short. His voice was nice.. not what I expected, but nice.

BEEP
1 new message

From: BuBader
a7ib 9otich :D


"YALLA WE NEED TO GET ON THE PLANE!! WAINACHH!?" wow my brother can yell.
"INZAIN im coming LA!!!"

I just can't seem to stop staring at the message. It gives me this funny feeling inside. Like a butterfly in my stomach.

Something tells me that this isn't a joke for me anymore...

6 comments:

  1. Well... i loved this post so much !
    more N more !!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. u dnt knw this guy and yet u talk to him like u trust him .. that is not something u shud do ..trust him wen he gives u a reason to be trusted

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm ana agoul its no joke anymore lol ;**

    I love where this is going babe, keep it up ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susy Q: thank you SO muchh walla <3

    Anonymous: ur absolutely right, inshallah things become clearer as the story goes on =D thanks for ur input!

    love: thankk uu babe!! i appreciate it =D

    ReplyDelete