Sunday, March 29, 2009

Part 3: The Plane Letter

Hey, I'm curious!!
So I opened up the plane letter and started reading:

Whats up Rockprincess, sha5baar shimsawiiah? inshalla tamam, ya3ni akeed tamam ga3dah tegrain el plane letter maltii akeed tamam :P

etha re7tay spain mo tensaini :P yebeli 9oo'3ah ... jk :P

8 weeks ya'6almah :(? 7aram 3alich, any way inshallah etroo7en wa terje3en lenah besalamah ...

ana za3aln 3alich eshwai la2ani macheftach, bas el moshkelah kelmah agool basawi roo7i za3lan ma agdar... la2ani men akalmech astanes! madri she9edni!! madri eshlah emsawiah ley se7er :P

any way la etgoolen 3an roo7ech kareha walla tara 7elwah trust me walla! ehnak jawhoom 7elow mo kellah ergad!! 6el3ai estansai!! '3airech ma echoof elah soo3deyah :P!

I know enach etgoolen laish el wa7ed e5esh masha3rah, fa ana bagoolach 3ayal shai ... i like u a lot ... wa i think i am in love with u, ma3ani macheftach ha bass 3omrey ma7asait hashe3oor fe 7ayati ...

so am sorry etha ma3ejbach kalami... ensaih ... i hope we always be friends wa inshallah one day et7esen f eely ana a7esah etejahech ... walla you are the sweetest person i have ever known!!

enty bas redai sedah etgoolen ley wain betroo7en, abbey achoofech!!


ana ma ba2ayes elah wa ana 9ayer ma3ach! i think u r the one for me, metfat7ah, 3aglech 3od, 6aibah, 7elwah, maba7a9el wa7dah a7san menech ...

kelmen egooli la tetsara3 etgooleha ... laken ana i don't think eny metsare3, cheft banaat wayed gablechh 7lween bas ma7asait fehom shay..

any way ana meste3ed at8abal ay jawab menech think about it ok, sweety;) warach 6erej 6oowel fe e6aiarah think about me sebaalah :P

tadreen i like u so much when you tell me sebaal, madri laish yamken la2anah el kalmah menech :P

adri 3awart rasech ... ana madri etha tesara3t, laken kell hall kalaam ga3ed agoolah men galbi, wa enty geltai laish el wa7ed e5esh masha3rah ;)

wa el moshkelah u told me mataben et9eren ma3ah a7ad ... eshda3wah!!! :p

maye7tay etreden 3ali al7een ;) kaifech ely erai7ech :P tadreen what is my wish now, eny achoofech walla ..

Mo tensaini

With love, BuBader



--

I just stare at it for a while... I read it twice.. three times...
How could he say that to me? It's only been two weeks! =S!
He doesn't know me!! .. He's not being honest.. Is he? La.. he doesn't know me....
Then why do I feel like this?..
Whatever... I'm going to SPAIN...
I should be free.. look at the hot boys.. not think about some guy I haven't really met..

But no one ever talked to me this way before...

7 comments:

  1. Nice so far its interesting you should go on :)

    Starsys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. 2 weeks? How about two months?
    Whatever I feel he's bluffing, no way a guy could fall in love in that short period of time.
    I mean yeah it could happen but he's still a kid, he doesnt know love that well. if he's above 20 yeah ok a possibility... *sigh* SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN!!

    LOved the post xxx merci 7beebty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the encouragement!

    Susy.Q: i KNOW! imagine how I was feeling! .. 7adda not possible! .. haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. the wink at the end of the word sweety makes him seem full of himself as tho he knws that u'll fall for him :p hahaha ee'6a7ik il part 3an il sibal :p btw if he really wanted to share his feelings he wudve done so online but not in the plane letter cuz spain for 8 weeks does he SERIOUSLY think he'll get a reply as soon as u land :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. i forgot to say nice post btw ! :$

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha Anonymous! .. yeah it was way too suspicious!
    thanks for the comment =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. How old was he then?

    ReplyDelete