Thursday, April 2, 2009

Part 6: Love Ages Like Fine Wine

Forgive me for the short posts but it's the weekend so hopefully I'll have time to make longer ones.
This post is dedicated to a friend whom I know is reading this right now. I love you and can't wait to see you in the summer <3
enjoy your anonymous reading =D

--
Turns out BuBader runs in a social circle a lot more close to me than I thought. His friends are from the School of Hotties, so I suppose it makes sense. Basically, he's actually a friend of friends. Interesting...
Ugh.
I hate being in school while he's at home asleep. I wonder when he's going to wake up...hmm... or if he's thinking of me.
I keep checking my phone every now and then to see if he texted me, he hasn't. He's probably still asleep, when I went to bed he was still out with his friends or something so.

Oh well, it never hurts to go online and check. I'm bored and have a free period anyway.

September 15
1:00 pm
MSN

Rockprincess:
wainachhh?!

Posh Spice:
business! u?!

Rockprincess:
freeeeeeeeeeeeeee =P 7ikkay!

Posh Spice:
omg mootay =P!

Rockprincess:
hahah (A)

Posh Spice:
btww gooli main 7achini ams!

Rockprincess:
?

Posh Spice:
BuBader ;)

Rockprincess:
beyh =P ! .. good good...

Posh Spice:
7addich u wanna know what we talked about :P

Rockprincess:
EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! TELL ME!

Posh Spice:
haha he's CRAZY about u!

Rockprincess:
9ij?

Posh Spice:
itsaween roo7ich u didnt notice? =P

Rockprincess:
hehe (A)

Posh Spice:
do u like him?

Rockprincess:
eee... at first i was just trying to push him away.. bs a7een 7adi 7adi i like him oo ma3arf shasawi!

Posh Spice:
umm.. 9eery wyaah?

Rockprincess:
madryy...

Rockprincess:
oho sorry bas i have to go! the annoying teacher ga3ed ya6rdni min il building!!

Posh Spice:
haha 7ikkai

--

3:00 pm

In the car on the way home with my headphones on. My leg starts vibrating...eh my phone's ringing.

Caller:
BuBader

right on time!

"hellooo"
"haa rockprincess sha5barich?!"
"haha good good! u interrupted a good song sibaaal!"
"aaafa ya3ni e'3neeya 9arat a7san minni?!"
"eeeeee"
"uff matjamleen 7ata =P ..il mohem!.. Posh Spice galatli 3ndkom 7afla fe madrisatkom soon.."
"eeee my fav party of the year!!"
"ya3ni mabit3izmeeni?! :P"
"i didnt think u'd come! u said u hate parties"
"bs inty aham min il parties"
"then u shud come! il get u a ticket and everything!"
"btrg9een wyaay? :P"
"haha u wish!"
"haha m3lay ma3lay aham shay inchoofech"
"aww! .. well listen i'll call you when i'm home ok?"
"okk, take care"

He's coming this weekend. I'm going to see him.
Oh.
My.
God.
I have to go shopping.

--

5 comments:

  1. yes YES YES shopping, she has to look HOT for him b3dain itgola ya bubader I like you ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bdri! Taw al7een tistaw3ib inha t7bo? '3abeya looool jk jk i love her !!

    plz a long post .. merci xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha;p .. make her realize enaa she loves him sooner;p .. we want some hot action, girl!!;*
    -Queen D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes lets have some action :)
    I would recommend a high heels and a red dress as my friends the jonas brothers mentioned in their song :)
    it a deadly combo :)

    ReplyDelete