Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Part 7: Let the Party Begin

OK firstly, it's obvious I'm really late. I keep doing that and I keep apologizing. So basically I'm sorry =( and I can't really promise that I'll be early all the time but I'll do my best.
Forgive me <3 I hope to make it up to you all.
I tried to make it a little longer today. Let me know what you think! =D

--

September 22
8.10 pm

"hello?"
"ROCKPRINCESS WHERE THE FRICK ARE YOU?!"
"IM SORRY IM SORRY!!! IM ON THE WAY!"
"They're gunna close the gate!! hurry!"
"well ya3ni im not a magician so i cant exactly make the traffic disappear!"
"MUB 7AZZITICH!"
"SORRY SORRY POSH SPICE! .. jeez! just please do ur best to convince them to wait shwaya before they close the gate!!"
"laish mt2a5ra anyway?! u know when the gates close!"
"i know!! but my very intelligent and well planned parents decided to take a complete DETOUR! SHLON A7AD EKAWE3 COMPLETELY BACK TO M7ARAG I DONT KNOW! bas shasawi!"
"inzain il do my best!"
"wait wait... is he there?"
click.

Damn. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Beep.
Sender: BuBader
"wainach yal sibaala!"

Guess I didn't have to wait long. God. Why am I nervous? OK let's do a make up check again.
Eyeliner good. Mascara okay I guess. Lipgloss...eh let's add a bit more to make them shinier.
Well, that wasn't complicated.
OK outfit check.. even though it would be too late to change now anyway.
Pink skirt. Check.
God I don't know how anyone convinced me to put on a pink skirt!

[Flashback to the morning]
"OH MY GOD THIS SKIRT IS SO CUTE!"
"...its pink..."
"inzain?"
"...sometimes Posh, i dont know why i call you my friend.."
"it would look hot!"
"... its pink! i dont do pink!"
"look. did u ask me to shop with you because i know clothes?"
"..yes.."
"do you know that when a girl looks sexy it OBVIOUSLY turns a guy on?"
"...yes..."
"do you want BuBader to go gaga over you?"
"..yes.."
"THEN SHUT UP, GET INTO THAT DRESSING ROOM, AND TRY ON THIS PINK SKIRT!"



Right. Now I remember.
Anyway. I hope I don't look like a penguin walking in heels.
OH MY GOD we're here! My stomach hurts. Breathe. Breathe.
Heehooo heehoo.. that's me trying to breathe by the way.

Wow, lot's of people. OOO I LOVE THIS SONG! .. OK now isn't the time. Hmmm.. the gate's still open! Yay!

"Girl At Gate!! thanks walla for waiting for me!!"
"haha 3adi 3adi Rockprincess! sh3alaich min il mudeer! yalla come have fun."


I'm finally in. I'm SO excited! I'm hungry too.. hmm we have pizza. Awesome! Later though.
So I walk in, and of course I know almost everyone there since it's basically a school party.
After five minutes of cheek kissing and hand shaking and
'sha5barichh allay you look nice [insert joke here] hahaha...' etc.

I'm finally free to look for BuBader... WAINAH?!

"Posh Spice! ta3alay!"
"shfeech?"
"...chifteeh?"
"eee!"
"wainah?!"
"warach."

That's when he decides to tap my shoulder. I turn around and there he is. OH MY GOD I think my heart just skipped a beat. It's beating so fast! Why do I have a stupid smile on my face?! Why do I feel so shy?!!!

Let's take a good look while I'm embarrassing myself. Nice hair, kind of spikey but not overdone. Red t-shirt and jeans. And wow.. he smells...so...good...

"ha a5eeran yaitay!"
"haha chub inzain! it wasnt my fault!"
"7aflitich oo tit2a5reen?! maminich fyda!"
"ANYWAY.."
"7addich 7elwa."
WHAT?! OH MY GOD. I didn't see that coming! .. I stare at the floor.
"hehe.. umm..thanks!"
"haha Rockprincess shfee wayhich 9ar a7mar?"
"chub ma9ar a7mar!"
"imballah 9irty 6maa6a!"
"haha sa5eef!"
"lat5afeen! 6ima6a 7lwa b3ad!"
awww! <3 sigh.

So we go on and on, talking about useless things that I won't remember. I don't think we're paying attention to what we're saying. He's too busy looking at me and smiling like he's looking at something amazing.
And I'm too busy feeling shy, smiling, and looking at the floor.
God I love this feeling!

Wait.. we stopped talking. Why did we stop talking?!

"R"
"hi.."
"it7ibeeni?"
I look up at him, he's smiling, and his eyes are twinkling.
"la2 =P"
"afa! Inzain 3ayal bas bamshi"
"la!!! soliff wyay!!"
"goleeli it7ibeeni!"
"la2!"
"bamshi tara"
"latroooooooooooo7!!"
we're giggling!!
"hahah 3yal goleeli it7ibeeni!"
".."
"aroo7?"
"a7ibbik!"
I look at the floor again. I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT!
His smile changed, and he took a deep breath like he was having an amazing feeling. He's still smiling though.
"ayeah 3alaich wallah! a7la kalma la2nha yaat minich!"
"inzainn..." I'm looking at the floor and turning more and more red.
"shfeech ist7aytay minni mara thanya?! tara ana b3ad a7ibbich hehe"
"...inzain..." I covered my face! My smile is WAY too huge.
"haha! fedait hal ibtisaama!"
Sigh <3

So the party goes on pretty much like that. Except when I interrupt him so that I can go dance to a good song and then come back. Oh well, I think he finds my habla-ness entertaining.
An amazing party. With amazing music. And an amazing person to make my heart melt!
Perfection!
If only it didn't have to end. =(


Sep 23
1.00 AM

Uh I'm SO EXHAUSTED! I can't believe it took me this long to get home, SHDA3WA! I just stopped at Jasmis for one sandwich! Oh well. Maybe I just didn't notice the traffic.
I don't want to change into pyjamas! I like my clothes! They make me feel pretty!
Haha OK ma9a5tha shway.
So I change into my bunny pyjamas. Remove my make up (shda3wa it was only eyeliner and mascara which probably faded away anyway). God knows what my lips did with the lipgloss.

And now.. to my comfy be..
(8) She eyes me like a pisces when I am weakkk .. (8)
my phone?! OOOOO MAYBE IT's HIM!

Caller
BuBader

Hehe 6ab3an.

"helluuu"
"ragda?"
"la2!"
"chathaaaba yal dyaya!"
"haha wayhik!"
"haha. sha5barich?"
"you know..a lot doesnt change in an hour.."
"sa5eefa zain mini as2al!"
"haha sorry sorry! im good! how are YOU"
"(he sighs) I'm goood.. l2ni chift il 3'alya ilyom"
"aww!! hehe did u have fun?"
"wyach? akeed!"
"hehe ana b3ad!!" Oh God I can feel myself blush again. This better not be a habit.
"9ij?"
"haha wallah!"
"shno kan a7san part 3indach?"
"hmmm.. when i danced! =D"
"yal sa5eefa!"
"haha im joking! whats urs?"
"lain gilteeli theech il kalma"
sigh "ay kalma?" Eeee astahbil! kaifi =P
"theech il kalma il 3ajeeba"
"cake?"
"yal sa5eefa!"
"haha im joking!!"
"3ayal it7ibeeni ha?"
"umm....eeeeeeee" I'm so shy!
"oo ana a7ibich akthar!"
"yaay!"
"ha yal sibaala! bt9ereen my gf a5eeran wla l7een?! =P"
"la2. l7een."

--

9 comments:

  1. Ok question, by sibala you mean peanut? Hehe because ive seriously never heard anyone call anyone else by that :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe sibala means monkey in bahraini:p soo basically ur a sibala:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.. their so adorable!

    As usual loving the posts ;**

    Just wanna make sure.. they are together now 97?


    xxx- D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe thanks for your adorable comments!
    peanut..interesting! .. min a7een il dalle3 someone and call them peanut, bachoof how they react haha! <3
    Susy.Q, actually la. He thought ina she would finally say OK to be his gf but 3la the end of the post she still said no.

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay cute but she should have wore red :(
    i love that color :)
    but pink is cute to i guess :P
    well yalla next one keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. any new post soon...we miss u
    I'm a silent reader that read ur story
    we want drama and action plz

    ReplyDelete
  7. poooooostay!!!! btw: im a new fan ;P

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. Confessions is TOO cute, she thought sibala meant peanut. I lol'ed on that one, too adorable.

    But about your post, YAY am loving it... and it's all true as you said right?

    ReplyDelete